This training program is aimed at the end-users.
Based on the customized manufacturer application, we provide a comprehensive training of the basic functions of the program. After completing the course you will have sufficient knowledge to use the program in your daily work.
The contents can be customized to suit your needs. However, below you will find the typical course items for a 2-day training.
- Introduction to Configura
- The Configura work area
- Basic settings
- Working with components
- Creating a basic interior
- Changing component properties
- Reviewing price information
- Using a print frame
- Generating output – floor plan, 3D rendering and quotation (printing/creating PDF)
- Importing an image to the drawing area
- Importing a Cad file (dwg/dxf)
- Drawing the architecture (walls, windows, doors etc.)
- Adding text
- Exporting to Cad
- Position management
- Producing 3D renderings (applying colors/textures, changing camera settings, adjusting lighting etc.).